|Name of Post|
Uttar Pradesh PCS Pre Online Form 2018
|Post Date||05 July 2018 | 07:15 AM|
|Post Up Date||13 October 2018 | 10:09 AM|
|Short Information||Uttar Pradesh PCS Pre Online Form 2018. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Allahabad Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Combined State Upper Subordinate Prelim Examination 2018 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online. Other information about Uttar Pradesh PCS Pre Online Form 2018, check official.|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Combined State Upper Subordinate Service Exam PCS Recruitment 2018
Advt No.: A-2/E-1/2018 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 06/07/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/08/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 02/08/2018
- The last Date Completed Form: 06/08/2018
- Pre Exam Date: 19/08/2018 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC: 125/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
· Post Wise Eligibility See on Notification
Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total: 917 Post
Post-Wise Eligibility Details
|01||Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
- Bachelor Degree in Law Graduate (LLB)
|02||District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer|
- Master Degree in Any Subject
|03||District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)|
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
|04||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce
|05||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)|
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.
|06||Assistant Director Industries (Marketing), Assistant Director Industries (Handloom)|
- Master Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Bachelor Degree in Textile Industries of any recognized Institute or minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology.
|07||Assistant Labour Commissioner|
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
|08||District Programed Officer|
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
|09||Senior Lecturer, DIET|
- Master PG Degree with B.Ed.
|10||District Probation Officer|
- Master Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
|11||Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer|
- Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto, or At least one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine
- Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics
|13||Information Officers / District Information Officer / Script Writer / Feature Writers / Incharge, English|
- Bachelor degree with Hindi as one of the subject
- Diploma in Journalism or 5 Years Journalistic experience.
- More Details Read the Notification
|14||Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls)|
- Master Degree in Any Subject with L.T. Diploma of the Department of Education, Uttar Pradesh, or B.T. or B.Ed. or an equivalent Degree of a University.
- 5 Year Teaching Experience
|15||Labour Enforcement Officer|
- Bachelor Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Master Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
|16||Assistant Forest Conservator|
- Bachelor Degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Physical Eligibility :Height Male : 163 CMS | Female : 150 CMS
- Chest Male Only: 79-84 CMS
- Bachelor Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture, and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science
- Physical Eligibility :Height Male : 163 CMS | Female : 150 CMS Chest Male Only: 79-84 CMS
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification then Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card 2018||Click Here|
|Download Revised Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee|
Submit Final Form
|Correction / Edit Form|
Download Pre Syllabus (New)
Hindi | English
Hindi | English